At Nottingham Orthopaedic Group we work closely with Allied Health Professionals. Not all patients require surgery and we are keen to promote non-invasive treatment techniques where appropriate. We are keen to share our expertise to ensure patient’s have an optimal outcome whatever their treatment needs.
Take a look at the education sessions we can provide, or contact us to discuss your requirements and we can put together a bespoke session.
- Shoulder assessment
- Non-invasive treatment of the shoulder
- Surgical procedures for the shoulder and elbow
- Rehab following shoulder surgery
- Hip replacements – who needs one and what are the outcomes?
- Knee problems – what to look for and what can be done?
- Knee assessment
- Managing the young arthritic knee
- Young knees (cartilage/meniscus pathology)
- Foot and ankle problems
- Foot and ankle assessment
Contact us for further information or to book: